[Unifiedsisters] (no subject)

Brownlee, Unique ub107110 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 30 09:04:51 EDT 2014

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Just in case you all have not seen the flyer via social networks, we will not be having a meeting today. Instead, we will be having "Girl Talk" at our usual meeting time, at 35 Elliot street. There will be snacks and drinks provided. If you need a ride please contact a Unified Sister         e-board member or leave a comment on our Instagram or @ us on Twitter! We hope to see you all there!

Unique Brownlee
Ohio University
College of Fine Arts: Interior Architecture Major
Unified Sisters: Public Relations Chair
Ohio University Recruiting Society: Member