[Unifiedsisters] Survey :)

Wilson, Theresa tw099811 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 30 08:35:48 EDT 2014

Hey all,

I am doing a project in my group communication class about parking at Ohio University. I am asking you all to complete this short survey, to give us a variety of people's thoughts about the quality of parking on campus!  I would greatly appreciate all responses :)

Here's the link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XGJJXGT

Thank you!

Theresa L. Wilson
Ohio University Undergraduate '16
Scripps College of Communication
Major: Communication Studies, Minor: Marketing
Teach for America--Recruitment Fellow Intern
Unified Sisters--Self-enrichment chair/Social chair
LINKS Program--Peer mentor
Career and Leadership Development Center--Employer Relations Office Assistant
Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity--Member