[Unifiedsisters] General Body Meeting!

Brownlee, Unique ub107110 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 16 09:51:46 EDT 2014

Good Morning Ladies,

It is week 8 and midterms are here…but don’t give up now, tomorrow is FRIDAY!! As you all should know, we will be having our weekly general body meeting today in the MCC at 7:30PM! Today we have a guest from the Marines to come and speak about the many opportunities that are available to us all. Whether interested or not, this will be very informational and interesting. We will also be announcing the new e-board members that filled the positions we had available. Remember to finish the week out strong!!

Tell a friend to tell a friend about the meeting, see you all there!

Unique Brownlee
Ohio University
College of Fine Arts: Interior Architecture Major
Unified Sisters: Public Relations Chair
Ohio University Recruiting Society: Member
Design Group: Member