[Unifiedsisters] General body meeting!

Brownlee, Unique ub107110 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:30:19 EDT 2014

Goodmorning Ladies,

I hope everyone's morning is off to a great start. We will be having our usual general body meeting today in the MCC at 7.30 pm! Today we will be having a guest, the President of Fitness Odyssey, come and give us some tips on fitness and eating healthier. We will also be physically working out with Kelley Brumfield to get more ideas of what workouts you can do if you cannot make it to the gym! With that being said, if your schedule allows, please wear something comfortable that enables you to do the workouts. Have a great rest of the day, I hope to see you all there!

Unique Brownlee
Ohio University
College of Fine Arts: Interior Architecture Major
Unified Sisters: Public Relations Chair
Ohio University Recruiting Society: Member