[Unifiedsisters] Unified Sisters Meeting Tomorrow (Thursday 12/4)

Terrell, Valerie vt295311 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 3 14:15:30 EST 2014

Hello Everyone!

We hope you are having a fabulous last week of classes. Take a break and come spend time with your sisters during our meeting tomorrow (Thursday 12/4) at 7:30pm in the MCC.

This weekend presents several opportunities for community service:

On December 6th, Unified Sisters in collaboration with O.U.R.S. will be volunteering at the Southeast food bank. We would be packing food to be sent out to families in and around Athens. If you are interested, it will be from 9am-12pm, and we will coordinate rides for everybody who wants to go. Please contact Kentisha Dinham kd833912 at ohio.edu<mailto:kd833912 at ohio.edu>  or Theresa Wilson tw099811 at ohio.edu<mailto:tw099811 at ohio.edu> if you would like to participate.

Also...

This Saturday, the Athens High School Swim Meet will take place at the OU Aquatic Center. Volunteers are needed for registration, concessions, and other miscellaneous duties during time slots between  9:15am -3:30pm. Volunteers will receive free pizza and a drink.  Contact Karen Coschigano (coschigk at ohio.edu or 740-591-6871) to sign up.
Let us know if you are interested in volunteering.

Have a Blessed Day and See You Tomorrow (:
"The pain you have been feeling does not compare to the joy that is coming"- Romans 8:18

Valerie Terrell
Ohio University 16'
Scripps College of Communication
Communication Studies Major, Diversity Studies Certificate
Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Certificate
James Hall Resident Assistant- Fourth Floor
Unified Sisters- Secretary