[Unifiedsisters] Community Service SATURDAY 12/6

Terrell, Valerie vt295311 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 1 09:43:28 EST 2014

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you all shared great food and laughs over your Thanksgiving break. Now that you gave thanks, its time to give back!

On December 6th, Unified Sisters in collaboration with O.U.R.S. will be volunteering at the Southeast food bank. We would be packing food to be sent out to families in and around Athens. If you are interested, it will be from 9am-12pm, and we will coordinate rides for everybody who wants to go. Please contact Kentisha Dinham kd833912 at ohio.edu<mailto:kd833912 at ohio.edu>  or Theresa Wilson tw099811 at ohio.edu<mailto:tw099811 at ohio.edu> if you would like to participate.

Stay focused during this LAST week of classes. We are almost to the end!

"Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself, be proud of every step you take towards reaching that goal."

Have a Great Week!

Valerie Terrell
Ohio University 16'
Scripps College of Communication
Communication Studies Major, Diversity Studies Certificate
Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Certificate
James Hall Resident Assistant- Fourth Floor
Unified Sisters- Secretary