[UC1000] FW: Study Abroad Fair - Sept. 15!

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 10 09:55:38 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please review and share information below (and attached) about the upcoming Study Abroad Fair. This can be an excellent way for your freshmen to learn about and begin considering the many opportunities they have to go abroad as students.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University