[UC1000] Deadline to drop individual classes

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 26 11:39:30 EDT 2014

Dear Dear University College Students,

Please be aware that this coming Friday, March 28, is the last day to drop individual classes from your spring semester schedule. After Friday, dropping individual courses is not permitted. Please be aware, too, that any classes you drop will remain on your academic record as WP (withdrew while passing) or WF (withdrew while failing), though neither WP nor WF affect you GPA. If you have questions about dropping a course, please contact your University College advisor. If you are not sure who your University College is, you can find this information on the right side of the academics page of your MyOhio Student Center.

Finally, if you are planning to be here for fall semester and have not yet met with or scheduled to meet with your University College advisor, I urge you to do this soon. We want to help you stay on track for graduation and set yourself up for success, so make sure to schedule you appointment ASAP.

Sincerely,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University