[UC1000] Majoring in History at OHIO

Lester, Greg lesterj at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 7 13:17:36 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please see information below and attached regarding the History major at Ohio University and pass along to students as appropriate. You may contact Dr. Brian OHIO for additional information.

Happy Friday,

Greg

Greg Lester, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Advising and Student Services
Director, Ohio Fellows Program
University College
140 Chubb Hall
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1935 (O)
740.593.0206 (F)
lesterj at ohio.edu

http://www.ohio.edu/univcollege
http://www.facebook.com/OHIOUniversityCollege
http://twitter.com/OHIOUnivCollege
http://www.ohio.edu/ohiofellows

Y{ }U AND HISTORY

WHY MAJORING IN HISTORY AT OHIO UNIVERSITY COULD BE FOR YOU

Tuesday, 18 Feb., 5:30-7PM

Bentley Hall 015

You are invited to for coffee, snacks, and a short presentation from our faculty on exploring majoring in history at Ohio University. This will be a chance for you to gather information on our major, ask questions, and talk with professors and your undergraduate peers about the many rewards and professional opportunities that majoring in history can provide.

Dr. Brian Schoen
Associate Professor of History
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Teaching American History Liaison