[TSMA-L] Elections/Speaker Wednesday May 19

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Tue May 18 13:49:57 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that our weekly meeting is moved to Wednesday this week. It is still at 6pm in RTV 027. Officer Elections will be held for '10-'11 school year, be sure to be there to help chose best executive board members for next year!

Matt Raider from Single Pipe will also be joining us to speak and answer questions about our industry. He shared some pretty cool stories last time he spoke, so be sure to stick around to talk with him too.

Free food and drinks will be provided as always.

Hope to see everyone there tomorrow!

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President