[TSMA-L] Elections/Speaker next Wednesday

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Thu May 13 14:37:19 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

TSMA 2010-2011 officers will be elected next Wednesday at 6pm in RTV 027.

Thanks to all who attended the VMware speaker, for those who weren't there...you missed out on some pretty cool technology.

This next week Matt Raider, formerly Accenture Consultant, now parntner in Single Pipe Communications will be speaking with us on elections night. Last time Matt came he provided very good advice on how to make it in today's IT world. He was an "Allstar" of our program when he graduated and very sharp so he's definitely worth our time.

Additional reminders will be sent next week.

Thank you all for your continued attendance to meetings!

Cheers,

Matt Bange
TSMA President