[TSMA-L] TSMA Update

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Sun May 2 16:32:42 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I figured I would separate these emails. TSMA has come to a decision on T-shirt design and quotation: "Sending the right signals since 1981" will be on the back of a green shirt along with a graphic and a TSMA logo on the front. If you need a better idea of what it will look like come to the meeting on Tuesday at 6pm.

Tentative meeting agenda

    T-shirt ordering

    Social on Thursday at Pigskin

    Speaker Confirmation -- May 11
        What do we want to hear about?

    Officer Sign-up for '10-'11 school year

    Old business/Thank you letters to our tour hosts

A lot is going on at this week's meeting so be sure to be there to put your two cents in!

Regards,

Matt Bange
TSMA President