[TSMA-L] TSMA Cell Phone Drive

Bange, Matthew mb192907 at ohio.edu
Sun May 2 16:21:59 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone had a fun and safe mom's weekend! This week ITS and TSMA are sponsoring a cell phone drive where we collect old cell phones to help raise money for charity. That being said TSMA needs members to spend some time in front of Baker Center at a table to promote this cause, we need two members at each time slot here is the schedule:

Tuesday May 4

11-12 -- Connor, ??

12-1 -- Matt Bange, ??

Wednesday May 5

10-11 -- Nate Marcinonis, Matt Bush

11-12 -- Brad Zarnoch, ??

Thursday May 6

11-12 -- Casey Kraus, Connor Nolan

12-1 -- Trevor Tomlinson, ??

Where there are question marks, we need a member. An hour out of your day is not that much to give, so step up and lets help the Kids on Campus charity out. Have some fun with it too, enjoy making fellow students feel awkward!

Contact me if you can fill a slot.

Regards,

Matt Bange
TSMA President