[TSMA-L] ITS Ice Cream Social - FRIDAY 6PM

Slentz, Tyler ts248406 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 22:37:19 EDT 2009

TSMA members,

Tomorrow (Friday) at 6pm ITS/TSMA is hosting an ice cream social in Jefferson 2nd floor lobby. All our welcome! We will be serving root beer floats! Feel free to bring friends! It is important for TSMA members to be present to talk to prospective students. Also, I will be taking pictures and doing interviews (with those willing) to put in a short promotional slide video.

If anyone has questions, feel free to e-mail or call 513.325.0941.

Thanks!

Britney Grimmelsman