[TSMA-L] TSMA Officers Meeting - TONIGHT Tues 10/20 6pm

Slentz, Tyler ts248406 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 08:37:39 EDT 2009

TSMA Members,

TSMA will be holding our first formal organizational meeting tonight (Oct 20) at 6pm sharp in RTV 027.

We are in need of passionate, goal oriented individuals to become actively involved. I would like to see TSMA become a flourishing forum for students with like minded interests to socialize and interact with each other and industry professionals. This organization has the potential to be a great networking outlet and we really have the opportunity to be involved with some interesting opportunities.

If you are interested in becoming an officer or an actively involved member I urge you to join us tonight.

Cordially,

Tyler Slentz

TSMA President