[Tribeta-L] Meeting Reminder!

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 20 00:01:50 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope that you all have enjoyed your holiday and extended weekend. I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be holding our first meeting of the semester (today) Tuesday, Jan 19 at 8 pm in Porter 100 as usual.

Our meeting agenda will include:

  *   ??Reviewing membership and initiation requirements
  *   Discussing possible semester events and ideas
  *   Introducing new Beta Committees (Service, Fundraising, Social)
  *   Jeopardy!

Additionally, to learn more about what our members are thinking, I have attached a link for a very brief survey about your thoughts and suggestions for our organization and upcoming events. The survey will only take five minutes of your time and we would really like to hear from you!

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please email myself (ee702811 at ohio.edu) or Brendan (bm432110 at ohio.edu). We look forward to seeing you all there!

Elizabeth

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFLVWMN

TriBeta Fall Semester Review Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
Read more...<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NFLVWMN>

?Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter Vice-President