[Tribeta-L] First meeting of the semester

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 12 15:14:12 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

    ?I hope everyone had a good stress-free winter break! Now that we are back its time for us BBB members to meet up and plan out the next couple of months. There is a lot to be done and a lot of opportunities for events and new directions this semester. Let's start brainstorming ideas for socials, community service, etc. so that we can make this a great semester for BBB. We will not meet the first week of classes in order for everyone to get settled in. Our first meeting of the semester will be at 8 PM next Tuesday, January 20th in Porter 100. Being that it is a new semester and a fresh start, we need to let people interested in joining the group know our meeting times and their whereabouts. It is easiest to fill all the requirements when you have an entire semester to do so. This is when people are the most interested in getting involved and when we are most capable of initiating more members, so please spread the word. If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to shoot me an email. See you all soon!

Brendan Marein