[Tribeta-L] First meeting!

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 30 18:56:17 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I hope your first week of classes has been successful! I wanted to share some upcoming information about our first meeting of the semester.

The first meeting will be Tuesday, September 1 at 8pm in Porter 105. We will be playing some games to get to know our new members and sharing our plans for the upcoming semester! If you have any friends or know anyone that would be interested in joining the organization, please bring them along!

Additionally, the university is using a new program for student organizations called OrgSync. TriBeta has a page on the website and we will be using the site a lot throughout the year for communication and information.  To join the group, please go to https://orgsync.com/login/ohio-university and log in with your OHIO ID and password. You can search for Beta Beta Beta or Tribeta and add the group.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know via email (ee702811 at ohio.edu) or text (513-256-6383)!

I look forward to seeing you all!

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta: Xi Phi Chapter President
Sigma Delta Pi: Pi Rho Chapter President