[Tribeta-L] Freshman BIOS Orientation

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 20 13:03:14 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your summer and the break from classes. As you prepare for the start of the semester, I wanted to share an opportunity to promote TriBeta to new BIOS students.

This year, the new student BIOS orientation is Saturday (Aug 22) at 1pm in Morton 201.  We will be talking to students about our organization, and I would like to extend the invitation to anyone that would like to attend and stand/speak with us. For the first time, there will also be a social at Emeriti Park following the meeting. This is a great way to get to know some of the new students in the department and introduce our organization.

If you have any questions, as always, just let me know.

I hope to see some of you there!

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta: Xi Phi Chapter President
Sigma Delta Pi: Pi Rho Chapter President