[Tribeta-L] Inititation

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 21 00:35:02 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

    Tomorrow (4/21) is initiation for our new members and members that are upgrading from association to lifetime membership! Initiation will be at our usual meeting time of 8PM in Porter 100. We are excited to have our new members become an official part of a great organization! This year has been a huge step towards  reaching the potential that this organization has at OU, and I am excited for an even better year next year. There will be pizza and drinks at the meeting.  All members new and old should be there and dressed in business casual attire. See you all there!

Brendan Marein