[Tribeta-L] Initiation this Tuesday

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 19 22:34:08 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Our initiation will be this Tuesday.  Attached lists members to be initiated on Tuesday.  You would be initiated to the regular member if you complete all the requirements. One of them is to complete at least one second year biology class.  This means that current freshmen will be initiated to an associate member.

Membership fee is $50 for regular and $40 for associate.  This is one time only fee.  I hope you can pay this Tuesday or before leaving Athens for summer.

Thank you.

Dr. T