[Tribeta-L] FW: Upcoming Events

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 5 19:27:55 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I want to follow up on Brendan's email.  You must turn in your application by noon tomorrow, the 6th.  You can email to me what the application asks to fill out except for your SSN.

Thank you,

Dr. T

Additionally, initiation is right around the corner, so it is urgent that those wanting to become members turn in their membership application. This needs to be done ASAP if you want to become a member. I attached the PDF for those who need a copy of the application. Everyone should dress nice for this event as well.