[Tribeta-L] Upcoming Events

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 5 15:16:46 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

    ?Elections for next year's officers are this week! Everyone that is planning on running for a position should dress nice; business casual if possible. Also, be prepared to say a couple things about yourself. This includes your name, year, major, and why you think you would be good for the position. Before we begin the current officers will layout once again what it is that their job entails for those that are still deciding whether or not they want to run.?

Additionally, initiation is right around the corner, so it is urgent that those wanting to become members turn in their membership application. This needs to be done ASAP if you want to become a member. I attached the PDF for those who need a copy of the application. Everyone should dress nice for this event as well.

    Other events coming up include Athens Beautification Day on April 19th. Signups can still be done online. However, you will no longer receive shirt with sign up. This is a fun event and strongly recommend doing this as a service requirement, so we can have everyone together for the day. The event starts at 11:30am and spans to the very latest at 5:30pm. The student expo is April 9th and also counts as a membership requirement. It is a fun chance to see what work is being done on campus across all majors. Several BBB members will be presenting, so if you go make sure to check out their work! Finally, our last social will be Sunday April 12th at 2:00pm at the fields at the bottom of Jeff Hill behind McCracken. We will be playing kickball and a few other games, so you don't want to miss.

Like always let me know if you have any questions. See you Tuesday!

Brendan Marein