[Tribeta-L] Tri-Beta membership application

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 2 17:49:30 EDT 2015

Dear all,

Some of you have not turned in your Tri-Beta membership application even though you are eligible.  In essence all of you are eligible for associate member.  You have to work to complete more requirements next year to become a lifetime member.

I will accept your application till the end of this Saturday, the 4th.  Fill out the attached form and drop it off in my office, email or write up the information in email. My email address is tanda at ohio.edu.  Do not forget to send me your DARS.

Thank you,

Dr. T