[Tribeta-L] FW: tri-beta possible volunteer opportunity

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:34:12 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Below is another volunteer opportunity from fellow members, Nikki Meyer and Kelsey Von Lehmden.

If you are interested in helping Athens High school track team, contact Kristina Gerig and Kelsey <kv450912 at ohio.edu<mailto:kv450912 at ohio.edu>> (for record purpose).

Dr. T

The last opportunity is only for those who are hanging out in Athens after finals.

When:   Wednesday, April 8 3:45 pm
Where:   Athens High School  The Plains, Ohio
Description:   Please help the Athens High School track team! We are looking for volunteers to assist with field events at our home meet.  Duties might include re-setting pole vault, hurdles, and other equipment, timing races, measuring distances (throwing and jumping events), grooming sand for jumping events, etc. No experience necessary.  Slice of pizza and drink to each volunteer!  Please contact Kristina Gerig at kgerig at columbus.rr.com<mailto:kgerig at columbus.rr.com>

When:   Tuesday, April 21 3:45 pm
Where:   Athens High School  The Plains, Ohio
Description:   Please help the Athens High School track team! We are looking for volunteers to assist with field events at our home meet.  Duties might include re-setting pole vault, hurdles, and other equipment, timing races, measuring distances (throwing and jumping events), grooming sand for jumping events, etc. No experience necessary.  Slice of pizza and drink to each volunteer!  Please contact Kristina Gerig at kgerig at columbus.rr.com<mailto:kgerig at columbus.rr.com>

When:   Wednesday, May 13 Time tbd - 3:00 pm or later