[Tribeta-L] Meeting

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 17 18:04:47 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

    ?Our next meeting is tomorrow, November 18th. We have four graduate students coming to speak to us. Two of the speakers are medical students, one is an ecology student, and one is a microbiology student. Please come with any questions that you may have regarding their fields of work, graduate school, graduate opportunities, undergraduate work, and anything else you may want to know. I am proud to announce that one of the medical students is a TriBeta member herself and has been on the same path as many of us. Tomorrow I will announce further details of meeting times for the upcoming months. See you all tomorrow!

Brendan Marein