[Tribeta-L] No Meeting this week

Marein, Brendan bm432110 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 10 11:12:22 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

    ?I just wanted to send out a reminder letting everyone that there is no meeting this week due to Veteran's Day. Our next meeting will be next Tuesday, November 18th at 8 PM at our usual location. The upcoming meeting will be the graduate student panel giving us graduate school advice and a look into what they do and the process of getting there. Due to Thanksgiving break and finals, after the upcoming meeting we will only have one more meeting on December 2nd before winter break. Almost to the final stretch! Have a good day off, and I'll see you all in a week.

Brendan Marein