[Tribeta-L] Schedule after the spring break

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 3 16:08:44 EST 2014

Hello Tri-Beta members, ​

    ​I hope all of you are having a wonderful break! When we get back we have a busy schedule ahead of us.

 *   ​Our next meeting will be held on March 11 which is the Tuesday following break. For this meeting CLDC (Career & Leadership Development Center)  will be coming in and talking to us about Professionalism and Networking. There will be hot chocolate and small snacks.

 *   On March 15th (the Saturday back from break) at 8 a.m. is the bird hike with the Wildlife Club.

 *   The Faculty-Student dinner will be held on March 20 at 6:30 p.m. at Lui Lui on 8 Station Street Athens, OH. The deadline for RVSP is March 13th which you must RSVP with your dinner choice. The link to the menu can be found at:  http://luiluirestaurant.com/?page_id=104​

 *   Relay for Life will be taking place at Ping on March 21st.

It is a lot in the next few weeks, especially right after break, but there are a lot of opportunities for valuable networking connections, information, and some good ol' Tri-Beta fun. Hope to see you all there!

Brendan Marein
PR Guy