[Tribeta-L] Blackboard and T-shirts

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 1 23:14:31 EST 2014

Dear all,

I added most of you to the Beta Beta Beta Blackboard site.  If you go to BB, you would see Beta Beta Beta in My organizations box.  If you do not, this means that I do not have your email address.  So, please email me your OU email address. I would add you to the site as I receive your email address.  We do not have many on BB.   But,you can find a few pictures in the Content folder.

I also have many T-shirt left in my office.  You may pick up at tomorrow’s meeting.  If you want to buy more, please do so.  It would be a wonderful Christmas present.  It is still only $10.

Best,

Dr. T