[Tribeta-L] Meeting reminder tomorrow!

Evans, Elizabeth ee702811 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 1 17:37:26 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope that all enjoyed a few days off of classes during the Thanksgiving break!

I am emailing to remind everyone that our last meeting of the semester will be tomorrow night at 8pm in Porter 100 as usual. This meeting is going to be a little more relaxed as we will be having a Documentary Night! The meeting might run slightly longer than the hour, depending on the movie that we pick. We have three choices that we will vote on tomorrow night...

1. NOVA: Cracking your Genetic Code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzid88oSFc

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/UPzid88oSFc/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzid88oSFc>

NOVA | Cracking Your Genetic Code - YouTube
Premieres Wednesday, March 28th at 9Pm/8c on PBS.
Watch now...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzid88oSFc>

2. The Blue Planet: A Natural History of the Oceans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXJs6vCTzc

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/4XXJs6vCTzc/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXJs6vCTzc>

Thousands of sharks visit a sea mount - Blue Planet: A Natural History of the Oceans - BBC - YouTube
In the Pacific, a tiny island 300 miles away from the shore hides a giant mountain beneath the waves that forms a home for thousands of planton feeding fish....
Watch now...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XXJs6vCTzc>

3. Nature: Love in the Animal Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUSoX_4DAHA

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/FUSoX_4DAHA/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUSoX_4DAHA>

Love in The Animal Kingdom | Nature, Preview | PBS - YouTube
Watch the full-length program at http://video.pbs.org/video/2365115163/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=naat_covefullprogram (US Only)...
Watch now...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUSoX_4DAHA>

Additionally, as this will be the last meeting of the semester, if you still owe dues, PLEASE bring money!

As always, if you have any questions please let me know!

Hope to see you tomorrow night,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Evans
Majors in Biological Sciences (B.S.), Spanish (B.A.)
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter Vice-President