[Tribeta-L] Important Things!

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 25 11:41:43 EDT 2013

Hi, guys!

So I am emailing you to remind you about a few things.

1) CAMPOUT. Our campout will be the evening of October 5th through the early afternoon of the 6th. It's going to be a ton of fun! This will fulfill your nature hike and social requirements! But I need people to RSVP by Monday, September 30! I really need to have a set number of participants so we can begin arranging tents, food and rides. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your fellow Tri-Betas, hang out with faculty and spend some quality time with Mother Nature! Also, there will be s'mores.

2) DUES. Our dues are due at our next meeting (Tuesday, Oct. 1), which is also our research fair (7-9 pm). Although this is a regular meeting and counts toward attendance, if you are unable to attend, please meet with Elizabeth Evans ahead of time to pay your dues. Her email is ee702811 at ohio.edu. Dues are $15 for a semester or $25 for the year.

Thanks, guys! I hope you are surviving any exams you may have this week!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Biological Sciences Major
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President