[Tribeta-L] Meeting Tomorrow (9/17)

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 16 23:16:23 EDT 2013

Hi, all-
    This is a reminder that we will be having a meeting tomorrow (9/17) at 8PM in Grover E205. We will discuss some exciting upcoming events, including our research fair, campout and night hike. Dr. Tanda will also be doing a quick talk about preparing for grad school application.
    Our dues our due at our Oct. 1 meeting, which is also our research fair. If you are able to pay your dues tomorrow, please do. If you need to make arrangements between meetings, feel free to contact our treasurer, Elizabeth Evans (ee702811 at ohio.edu).

Looking forward to seeing your shining faces tomorrow night!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Biological Sciences Major
Beta Beta Beta Xi Phi Chapter President