[Tribeta-L] Meeting Tonight 8pm

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 19 11:10:38 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

We have a meeting tonight in Grover W255 at 8pm. We will be hearing from a grad student about his current Ph.D work. Also, if you're applying for membership (associate or full member) please bring your money ($35 for associate member and $45 for full member) and application tonight.

We need to have a final head count on the convention. Remember--everything is paid for if you want to go! We will leave the morning of 3/23 and come back that night. Please let us know tonight if you plan to present or just come along.

We still have a lot of t-shirts. There are a bunch of you who said you wanted one and have picked it up. If you ordered a t-shirt please bring money ($12) for it tonight.

If you haven't paid your dues yet, bring them tonight.

Finally, our next meeting will be the week after spring break on March 12th. This would normally be an 'off-week' for us, but since we're missing meeting because of spring break we decided to reschedule.

Let me know if you have any questions. See you tonight!!

Patty
President of TriBeta
pa803908 at ohio.edu