[Tribeta-L] Thursday? :(

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 21:01:49 EDT 2013

Hi Guys-

Only two people have gotten back to me about helping out at the bake sale and we don't have the entire time frame covered. If you can help out AT ALL, please let me know! I know the end of the semester is crazy for all of us, but just 30 minutes would be a huge help (plus you'll earn part of a service credit!). Again, it's Thursday (4/18) from 12:00-3:00 at the Irvine Bricks. ALSO, if you plan on baking, shoot me an email so we have an idea of how much food to expect. Thanks, guys!

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Evolution, Ecology & Animal Behavior Major
(614) 371-0017