[Tribeta-L] BAKE SALE THURSDAY!

Kleinas, Nicole nk316210 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 13 17:21:46 EDT 2013

Hey guys-
It looks like Thursday is going to work best for our bake sale. It's going to be 12:00 to 3:00 at the Irvine bricks. The bricks are all ready to go. If you have an hour during that timeframe when you could help out, email me so I can make sure the whole time period is covered. REMEMBER, if you help out, we will give you half of a community service credit.

WE ALSO NEED DELICIOUS BAKED GOODS. If you have time to make a batch of cookies, cupcakes or brownies Wednesday night, drop them off at Dr. Tanda's office (LSB 215) Thursday morning. We will also give you half of a community service credit for baking! It'd be outstanding if everyone could either help out at the sale or bake something :)

Nicole Kleinas
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Evolution, Ecology & Animal Behavior Major
(614) 371-0017