[Tribeta-L] Nature hike and Research fair

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:57:52 EDT 2011

Hi Tri-Beta members,

I hope that midterms have been going smoothly for everyone so far! We've got two important events coming up in the next week that you should mark on your calendars.

First of all, we will be going on our Fall Quarter nature hike this Sunday, October 9th, which will take place at Dr. Sue's sister's house.  Remember that if you aren't already a member but plan to become one, a nature hike is required.  If you cannot attend this one, we will likely have another hike Spring Quarter. Food (Hot dogs, s'mores, chips, etc.) and transportation will be provided.  We'll leave from Walter Hall parking lot Sunday at 10:00 am, so please meet us there shortly beforehand.  Also, bring your own beverage, as we will only be providing food. Sunday's weather currently looks to be sunny and warm, but keep an eye out as the day approaches so you can dress appropriately.  Be sure regardless to wear good shoes for the hike. RSVP to me by Friday if you plan on attending.

Secondly, our Research Fair in the Life Sciences Building will take place next Tuesday, October 11th, from 7:00-9:00 pm. This fair is a great opportunity to chat with professors about their research and what you can do to get involved in research. Since this event is in place of our meeting, so there will be a sign-in sheet for Tri-Beta members at the entrance.

Again, don't forget to RSVP to me by Friday night if you can attend the nature hike, and remember on Tuesday the 11th to go to the Life Sciences Building for the Research Fair. Feel free to spread the word about the research fair, since it is for anyone that would like to come.

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you Sunday!

Beth Clowes
Vice President, Beta Beta Beta
ec837608 at ohio.edu<mailto:ec837608 at ohio.edu>