[Tribeta-L] Meeting next Tuesday and Relay for Life

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Thu May 5 14:52:21 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Our next Tri-Beta meeting is this Tuesday May 10th. This meeting will also
be our social event for the quarter! We will be having lots of Avalanche
pizza and games to play! Anyone who still wants to be a lifetime or
associate member must bring their money and forms to this meeting.
Also, I have a few announcements with regards to Relay which is May
14th-15th! Firstly, we still need people to sign-up for our team on the
Relay for Life website. I've written up directions on how to sign up and
attached a link below to the website. Secondly, not everyone picked up candy
bars this past Tuesday. Therefore, I will be asking those of you who did not
pick them up to bring your $20 to the next meeting to get your bag of 20
candy bars to sell. Thirdly, at this meeting we will be having sign-ups for
Relay. Each time slot is only two hours and I am asking everyone to please
sign-up for at least one slot. And finally, does anyone have a portable
grill of some sort that we could use for Relay? If so, please e-mail Dr.
Tanda. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Okay, here is how you sign-up for our Relay team...
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=32689&pg=entry
 <http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=32689&pg=entry> 1)Click on the
link above, then click "Sign Up" near the top, and then click "Join a team"
and search for Tri-Beta
2)Click on the Tri-Beta team name
3)You are now on our team page and can click the button that says "Join
Team"
4)Select the dot that says "Pay Registration by Cash/Check or Team Captain
Paid" in the first box and select the donation amount you'd like to make in
the second box (Or select the "I prefer not to make a donation at this
time"). Then click "Next Step".
5)Simply follow the directions and fill out the information on the next few
screens, and you will be a member of our team!

Cheers,
John Maykut
jm971007 at ohio.edu