[Tribeta-L] Meeting tomorrow

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Mon May 2 20:25:25 EDT 2011

Dear all,

Apparently, we could not reserve a space in Ping center for our social
activity due to some rule.  So, we have to find a space outdoor.  But, a bad
weather forecast for tomorrow prompted us to push back our social one week.

Our officers will meet to make a plan for our social activity tomorrow at
top of Baker center.  So, please drop by to pick up Relay for Life candy
bars ($20) from 8 PM till 9 PM.  Also please pay your membership fee ($45
for lifetime and $35 for associate) if you have not paid it yet.

Thank you,

Soichi