[Tribeta-L] Nature hike this Sunday

Tanda, Soichi tanda at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 27 16:58:40 EDT 2011

Tri-Beta Members,

Just a quick heads up that our Nature hike for the Spring Quarter will be
held this Sunday (May 1, 2011). The hike will be visiting Dr. Sues' sisters
place. We will be trying to identify several of the different reptiles and
amphibians at the site. We may even have a grad student who is considered an
expert herper come along and join us. The hike is leaving at 9:00 AM from
Walter Hall Parking Lot. We hope to return between the hours of 2 and 3:00.
We are asking that you wear some fairly solid footwear and bring your own
water bottle. We will most likely be hiking through the woods so you may
also want to consider long pants. If you are vegetarian and planning on
attending the hike, please let Dr. T know as hotdogs and s'mores will be
provided. Please let Dr. T or myself know if you are attending this hike by
not later than Friday April 29th, 2011 at 5:00 PM.

Thank you very much,

Dustin Hall
Ohio University Outdoor Pursuits Rental Center Manager
Ohio University Recreation Club President

Cell Phone: (937) 726-8814
E-mail: dh226807 at ohio.edu