[Tribeta-L] Membership fee

Soichi Tanda tanda at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:32:55 EDT 2011

From: Sarah Furr <sf127407 at ohio.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:11:00 -0400
To: "tribeta-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu"
<tribeta-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>
Subject: Tribeta dues

Hi everyone,
If you want to pay your dues to become a lifetime member or an associate
member, you can stop by the officers meeting tonight. Our meeting is at 8pm
in the collegiate room across from the Frontroom on the fourth floor of
Baker. Lifetime dues are a one time fee of $45 and associate dues ore $35.
If next year you want to be promoted from an associate member to a lifetime
member it is only $10. Also if you did not pay local dues for the year it is
$25 for the year or $10 for each quarter you participated. Both local dues
and national dues need to be paid to be initiated. Also if you still Dr.
Tanda to look at your DARS to see if you meet the class and GPA
requirements, he will be at the meeting. Come see me if you have any
questions about your attendance requirements for initiation. You need to
have 2 service events, 2 social events, 1 nature hike, 1 biology lecture,
and have came to 4 out of the 5 meetings a quarter.
 Thanks,
Sarah Furr
sf127407 at ohio.edu

******