[Tribeta-L] Upcoming meetings

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 22 11:05:28 EST 2010

 Tri-Beta members,

This is just a reminder about our meeting tomorrow evening, which is the dinner with the professors at Toscanos (It's on Depot St., which is right off the bottom of Union St. across from W.G. Grinders and the Smiling Skull. I Believe its a red building.Things to remember: the dinner is at 7pm (not 8pm), bring money to pay for your meal, and try to wear something nice ( No need for a suit and tie/dress).
Also, the following Tuesday (March 2nd) will be our last meeting of the quarter and Dr. Grijalva will finally be giving his presentation about the Tropical Disease Institute in Ecuador.

Thanks,

Parker