[Tribeta-L] Service credit opportunity

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 16 10:56:10 EST 2009

 Tri-Beta members,

We need someone to deliver the blankets we made a few weeks ago to the Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus. It is as easy as dropping the blankets off at the hospital, and then you receive a service credit ( you need two to meet the initiation requirements). This would be a tremendous help to the officers, and is especially easy for those who live in the columbus area. Let me know as soon as possible if you can deliver the blankets. Just send me an email.

Thanks,

Parker

Tri-Beta president