[Tribeta-L] November 10th meeting

Woods, Parker pw937906 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 9 19:47:17 EST 2009

 Tri-Beta members,

Just a reminder that there is a meeting tomorrow night at 8pm in Grover E306. Pre-professional advisor Ann Lacomb will be talking about opportunities for summer internships and how to go about finding and applying for them. Secondly, members need to remember to pay their dues since we have received them from few members. The fee is $25 for entire year.
 Lastly, there is an opportunity to earn a service credit through an event know as " Up 'Til Dawn." This will take place Sunday, November 15 in the Baker Center Ballroom. This event involves sending out letters to friends and family to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Only a few people signed up for the event at the research fair so if anyone else is interested please let me know at the meeting tomorrow night or shoot me an email. Here is a link giving a better description of what "Up' Til Dawn" is all about.

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2d43a631893a8110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD&vgnextchannel=f7d7bfe82e118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD&SearchUrl=search_results.jsp&QueryText=up%20til%20dawn

I hope to several of you at the meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

Parker

Tri-Beta President