[Tribeta-L] RELAY is TODAY!!!

am226906 at ohio.edu am226906 at ohio.edu
Fri May 29 10:22:17 EDT 2009

Ok guys today is finally relay so don't forget to come!
When: 5:00 pm to 11 am on Saturday
Where: Athens Fairgrounds (Go down Union past Shaffer St. and it will be on your
right, Parking is available there)
Here are the times that you signed up for and if you didn't sign up for a
specific time come anyway whenever you can make it. Also bring some money
because they sell food there as fundraisers and if you want to bring some snacks
and drinks to share with the group that is encouraged as well. AMSA, who we are
partnering with, is having a huge cookout there so feel free to bring hot dogs
to grill or whatever.
I checked the weather and it is suppose to warm up this afternoon, but it will
still be a little cloudy. Dress warm if you are staying the whole time and don't
forget I have a 6 person tent there so bring blankets and sleeping bags if you
need to rest for a little bit or to stay warm.
Now for the sign-up times:
Set up 3:30 to 5
Jamee Miller, Dustin Hall, Kortney Jaworski
5pm to 8pm
Brooks Kohli, John Blishchak, Dustin Hall, Kortney Jaworski, Ashley Salter
8pm to 11pm
Jaimie Trenney, Lauren Miller, Lindsey Daniher, Amanda Harwood, Katie Schreiber
11pm to 2am
Natalie Boydston and anyone else who is there
2am to 5am
???
5am to 8am
Myself and I will be bringing muffins and donuts at this time ;)
8am to 11pm
Sarah Furr, Alex Anderson, Kevin Albert
Clean-Up
10:00 to 11:30
Sarah Furr, Parker Woods

If you have any questions or problems please call me 330-428-4625.
Thanks again for signing-up and selling candy bars! I know Relay can be kind of
a pain, but it is a really good thing that you are participating in and I, as
well as everyone who benefits, really appreciate it!
Thanks again!
Amanda Mihalik am226906 at ohio.edu