[Tribeta-L] CANDY BAR $$$$ PLEASE!

am226906 at ohio.edu am226906 at ohio.edu
Wed May 27 15:03:54 EDT 2009

Hi all!! I really need your money for the candy bars ($20). The quarter is
ending and I need to make sure all the money is turned in soon.  I will be at
the Front Room tomorrow(thurs) from 2 to 4pm. Please bring your money.  Also
those who still need to pay initiaion fees ($45 lifetime, $35 associate)
please bring that as well. And there are 2 graduating seniors who need to pay
for honor cords. They are $5.00. All checks made out to Tri-Beta. Thanks and I
hope to see you all at the Front Room!

Have a good rest of the quarter!
Amanda Mihalik
am226906 at ohio.edu