[Tribeta-L] Turing in Money for candybars and initiation and cords

am226906 at ohio.edu am226906 at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 15:36:22 EDT 2009

Hi all! I need the money, $20, for the candy bars ASAP!! Relay for Life is next
weekend and I need to turn in the money from Tri-Beta on Wednesday night. Here
is the list of people who still owe candy bar money.
Maribeth Hassett
Darla Massaro
Rachel Denbow
Erich Heine
Jaimie Trenney
Jessica Jackson
Nyssa Adams
Carly Locsey
Kortney Jaworski

Also those who are getting initiated need to pay their one time fee. $45 for
lifetime, $35 for associate and $10 to upgrade from associate to lifetime
Honor cords for graduating seniors are $5. However, if you are a graduating
senior and are being initiated this quarter your honor cord is included in the
initiation fee.
I will be at the front room tomorrow (Friday) morning from 9am until 10:30ish.
Please come and drop off your money. Or if that doesn't work you need to come to
the officers' meeting at 8pm on Tuesday May 26th in the Honors Lounge at Baker.
Sorry for the long e-mail, but please turn in your money as soon as you can so I
don't have to hunt you down.
Thanks and have a great Memorial Weekend!
Amanda Mihalik
Treasurer
am226906 at ohio.edu