[Tribeta-L] MEETING TOMORROW 8PM

Ashley Salter as820706 at ohio.edu
Mon May 18 16:58:13 EDT 2009

This is a reminder that there will be a meeting tomorrow evening at 8PM.

Elections will be held for all positions!  (President, Vice President,
Secretary, Treasure, PR, Nature Coordinator)  We would like to have
the officers be at least an associate member by the end of the year.
If you would like to run, please think of something short to say on
why you would like to have the position and why you would be good at
the position you are running for.

If you are being initiated at the end of the quarter, you need to
bring a copy of your DARS (you can print one off the student web
page).  Fees for initiation are as follows:
	Lifetime member: one time payment of $45
	Associate member: one time payment of $35
	Bridge from Associate to Lifetime: $10
Any senior that would like honors cords for graduation that DID NOT
get initiated last spring the cost is $5.

One last thing, if you have not turned in your Candy Bar money please
bring your $20.  We need the money for Relay for Life with is NEXT
WEEKEND!!

See you tomorrow,
Ashley Salter
Tribeta President