[Tribeta-L] Seminar tomorrow at noon

Soichi Tanda tanda at ohiou.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:26:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

There will a seminar that celebrates Darwin's 200th birthday tomorrow (see
below).  This seminar will be at noon in Baker Ballroom.  Attendance to this
seminar will fulfill one of membership requirements (you have to go to one
academic seminar per year).  I will be there. So find me before or after the
seminar to give me your name.  I will be near the exit of the ballroom.

Soichi

DARWIN LECTURE:   Dr. Jablonski is a prominent evolutionary
biologist and author of several books, including her most recent entitled
"Skin". She will present a lecture for the university community and the
general public entitled "Darwin's Birthday Suit: the evolution of human
skin and skin color" at noon on Thursday, February 12th in the Baker Center
Ballroom.

******
Soichi Tanda, Ph.D
215 Life Science Building