[Thetatau] Initiation

Howell, Benjamin bh352012 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 16 12:08:29 EDT 2015

Brothers,

Initiation will NOT be delayed. It will be this weekend, Sunday, April 19th, at 5:30 pm in Stocker 103 (the lecture-style room directly to the left as you enter the front door of Stocker). Please be there at 5:30. Professional attire. You know the drill. Exec board members should be there at 5 pm to set up (that includes our wonderful Inner & Outer Guards).

Quick outline of the next couple weeks (Required attendance is in bold?)

Friday April 17: PC (Be at Pat's house at 7pm)

Sunday, April 19: Athens B-day (meet at college green at noon)

Sunday, April 19: Initiation (Stocker 103 at 5:30 pm)

Wednesday April 22: Chapter (Initiation of new officers, Pseudo-Lock-in. This is the last chapter of the year, PLEASE be there. We have some important things to say before summer)

Friday, April 24: Senior Send-Off (Come hang out with our graduating Seniors and wish them luck!)

The informal gathering to celebrate initiation has not been planned as of now. We'll keep ya posted.

In H&T,

Ben Howell

Ohio University, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

B.S.Ch.E 2017

Theta Tau, Professional Engineering Fraternity

Vice Regent

440-969-5214?