[Thetatau] Berry Workday

Morrow, Jessica jm340613 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 10 14:31:04 EDT 2015

Hey guys!

If you remember, last week I mentioned wworking with Community Food Initiative tomorrow (Saturday). Unfortunately, they don't need help at this time but their partners do! So if you're interested, anyone is welcome to come with me to berry day tomorrow at the West Side Gardens. I'm not exactly sure where that is, but I can look it up and let anyone interested know. We will be pruning raspberry bushes and its noon until 2. The time is perfect to stop by the OT house on our way home for House Clean Up Day! :) Let me know if you want to go tomorrow!

In H&T,

Jessica Morrow
Ohio University | Class of 2018
Russ College of Engineering and Technology | B.S.ChE
Theta Tau Rho Beta | Community Service Chairman
AIChE
Tel: (740)629-8903